What Are Prosecutors Thinking In A Dwi Case?
The effects of an arrest and criminal charges can have long-lasting, expensive consequences on a
person’s life. Learn valuable information from a defense attorney in Austin.
What Prosecutors are initially thinking in a DWI Case?
State Must Prove Beyond A Reasonable Doubt
- WERE DRIVING OR OPERATING A CAR
- IN A PUBLIC PLACE, STREET OR HIGHWAY
- IN THE CERTAIN COUNTY, TEXAS
- WHILE INTOXICATED
Prosecutors will try to prove intoxication by presenting evidence that you:
- Consumed so much alcohol and/or drugs or other substance that you lost the normal use of your mental faculties.
- Consumed so much alcohol and/or drugs or other substance that you lost the normal use of your physical faculties.
- You had an alcohol concentration of 0.08 or higher.
Please type your message below and we will get back to you asap.